Word formation: lead (root, verb) + er (suffix, agent who leads) + ship (suffix for nominalization)
1. [noun, uncountable] The state or position of being a leader.
Eg. The salesforce thrived under his leadership.
2. [noun, countable] The group of individuals who are the leaders in an organization, regarded collectively.
Eg. The company leadership is/are divided.
3. [noun, uncountable] The activity of a leading group of people or an organization or the ability to do this.
Eg. Strong leadership is needed to manage this team.
• establishing a clear vision,
• sharing that vision with others so that they will follow willingly,
• providing the information, knowledge and methods to realize that vision, and
• coordinating and balancing the conflicting interests of all members and stakeholders.
While a wide range of leadership abilities go into the mix and leadership cannot be taught but may be learned and enhanced through coaching or mentoring , at the core is an innate drive toward success.
Powered by CAPMAN
 Range: gama
 Enhance: mejorar, fomentar
 Mentoring: tutela, consejo
 Core: lo esencial, la base, el núcleo
 Drive: impulso
*Si te ha resultado interesante este artículo, te animamos a seguirnos en TWITTER y a suscribirte a nuestra NEWSLETTER DIARIA.