RRHH Digital. Super-Efectivo is a rapidly growing retail chain that has exciting growth plans in Spain throughout 2012 and beyond. To enable this growth we need to hire an experienced bi-lingual Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resources Manager will be based in Madrid and will be responsible for recruitment, selection and training as well as providing generalist Human Resources Management.
· Recruitment in line with the company’s Manpower plan
· Reducing recruitment costs by recruiting directly and minimising agency use
· Designing and delivering training
· Handling employee relations issues
· Localising European HR initiatives
· Ensuring Health and Safety compliance
· Working with the payroll team to validate monthly salaries
· Working with the UK training department to localise training programs to Super-Efectivo
· Communication and reporting to senior management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Bi-lingual in both Spanish and English
· Direct Recruitment
· Degree level education
· Good knowledge of Spanish employment law
· Experience writing contracts and carrying out other HR administration
· Training delivery, preferably in the retail field
Para ir a la oferta, pinche aquí.